Mixtures:1-3 lb per acre
Food Plots: 4-5 lb per acre
Overseed: 2-5 lb per acre
• Taking a soil test is highly recommended. Consult with your local extension service or fertilizer dealer for specific recommendations.
• Inoculate seed with Rhizobium bacteria to encourage nitrogen fixation.
• Correct acidity: 5.8 - 7 is ideal.
• White clovers like phosphorous, potash,and boron.
• Graze when new pasture is 6 inches tall.
• Rotational grazing at a 14-21 day intervalis recommended.
• Do not graze shorter than 3 inches.
• Avoid grazing when frozen.
• Timing is based on the clover maturity.
• Never cut below 3 inches.
• Best quality will be when clover is vegetative.
Blackhawk arrowleaf clover was developed by Dr. G. R. Smith with Texas A&M Agrilife Research in Overton, Texas. Advanced dark seeded selections from Yucchi, Amclo, and...Learn More
Intermediate tetraploid ryegrass
Boost intermediate tetraploid ryegrass is an exciting new variety developed by OreGro research for producing high yields of highly nutritious, palatable forage. Whether...Learn More
DH-3 diploid annual ryegrass is the result of a polycross between Marshall, Ribeye, and TAM90 annual ryegrasses. DH-3 combines the quick establishment and forage yield of...Learn More
Tetraploid Annual Ryegrass
Diamond T tetraploid annual ryegrass was developed by OreGro research to provide a high quality, high yielding variety with world-wide adaptability. Currently used on five...Learn More