Athletic fields, playgrounds: 8-10 lb per 1,000 sqft
Fairways, roughs: 8-10 lb per 1,000 sqft
Parks, home lawns: 8-10 lb per 1,000 sqft
Low maintenance: 3-5 lb per 1,000 sqft
Greens: 30-40 lb per 1,000 sqft
Tees: 20-30 lb per 1,000 sqft
Fairways: 300-600 lb per 1,000 sqft
Roughs: 250-500 lb per 1,000 sqft
Athletic fields, playgrounds: 10-15 lb per 1,000 sqft
• Pinstripe II germinates and establishes quickly on a prepared seedbed. Rake soil smooth, rake in seed, and roll to firm the seedbed. Topdressing with mulch will aid in moisture conservation.
• If overseeding warm-season grasses, scalp off as much material as possible and remove.
• Broadcast the seed, and topdress with sand, mulch, or other suitable products no greater than 1/2" in depth.
• Under ideal conditions, there should be color within a week, and the first mowing will be between two and three weeks.
• A soil test will accurately measure nutrient level and acidity of your soil. Adjust soil acidity and apply a complete starter fertilizer before planting.
• Apply 3-6 lb of nitrogen per 1,000 sqft annually in split applications. Consult your local garden center, extension agent, or fertilizer company for local needs and special conditions.
• Using a sharp mower, adjust your mowing heights accordingly.
· Home lawns, parks: 3 inches · Sports fields: 2-3 inches
• In specific uses, perennial ryegrass may be mowed as short as 1/4 inch for brief periods. Always mow when less than 1/3 of the leaf blade will be removed.
Brea perennial ryegrass was developed by OreGro Research. An advanced generation synthetic cultivar, Brea was selected for dark green color, excellent turf density, and...Learn More
Living on high, rocky slopes, with bitter cold and snow in the winter and the intense arctic sun in the summer, the Dall sheep survives and thrives in the harshest...Learn More
A new star has risen among the varieties and blends for the golf course market: Desert Star®. Top- ranked varieties are blended to your quality specifications to satisfy...Learn More
Drought Buster® is a blend of three turf-type tall fescue varieties with each variety bringing positive attributes to the blend, such as better heat tolerance, disease...Learn More